Following separation, high levels of stress, anxiety and depression are commonplace for parents. For Mothers and Fathers on the cusp of Parenting Orders, it is easy to be misled by preconceptions. Before seeking legal advice, it is important to separate the truth from the myths.
This article will examine 5 common parenting preconceptions:
- Does Family Law favour Mothers?
- Does equal parental responsibility mean equal time?
- Do parents need to consult in decisions affecting the child?
- Are Parenting Plans binding?
- Do all parenting matters end up in court?
To find out, read our article here (pdf, 87kb)